Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Gonna Miss This Like a Toothache

I have a folder of graphics entitled Trump Dump I have maintained and added to on practically a daily basis on an external drive of my computer since the day DJT rode the escalator down in Trump Tower to insult Mexicans and announce his candidacy for the office of the President of the United States. If he'd had to take the stairs he might never have announced, much less won. #ThanksOtis. 

Shortly after noon tomorrow, when President-elect Biden removes the hyphen and all that follows it from his title and his predecessor is, I'd hope, exchanging the nuclear football for a pair of handcuffs provided by the US Marshall Service, I'll delete my folder of attempted funny because, touch wood, I won't ever need to mention or contemplate Trump, his name, his shame, his grifting family of grafters ever again.

So think of this as the last call at Olde Queens Tavern in New Brunswick, New Jersey, where we used to hear, "you don't have to go home, but you do have to go." 


And don't let the gate in the Rose Garden hit you in the ass on the way out. 
-bill kenny

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...