Friday, January 29, 2021

Now and Zen

I see commercials on television for meditation apps for your smartphone which is kind of funny (to me) since I suspect smartphones are the #1 contributor to the creation of stress in most of our lives. 

But that said, I like the idea of an in-place time-out, a moment of sanctuary from the rush and crush before re-engaging. 

I do a lot of walking and to the disappointment, I suspect, of some of my neighbors, that includes returning home after walks but one of the places I love to go, and it's convenient to my house, no matter the season, is the Lower Falls of the Yantic River usually called Uncas Leap. 

This is from a little more than a week ago, but I hope it does the trick for you in terms of respite and recharge.
-billkenny

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...