Monday, January 11, 2021

I Read the News Today

Somedays truth is stranger than fiction and other days Ruth is stronger than Bridget and then I read in my local Sunday newspaper a story sourced to YouGov.com that surveyed close to 1,500 registered voters last Wednesday as the Vanilla ISIS excrement smeared by the Hillbilly Yeehawdists was being scraped off the walls of the corridors in the House of Representatives about assigning responsibility for the terrorist attack on the Capitol and 35% or so of the respondents concluded it was <envelope please> Joe Biden. 

But, in my opinion, the rancid maraschino cheery on the shit sundae of survey data was the revelation that 45% of the Republicans surveyed supported the attack.


Talk about Tales.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...