Thursday, June 23, 2022

The Elite of the Elite

I never got Baywatch, the television show. 

It started on the air, I think, while I was living on another continent and by the time it caught on even over there, I was heading back to this side of the pond, and aside from helping David Haselhoff while he was looking for Frieda (after that performance some people wanted to bring back The Wall but make it three meters higher; no accounting for taste, I guess), by the time the ebb and flow of the series ended, I'd watched maybe thirty-seconds total. 

Intending no offense, the movie always seemed to be an answer to a question no one had asked; it and I have agreed to see other people and to smell what other folks are cooking.  

I mention all of this not just because I had a random (and somewhat randy) thought about Louie Anderson's daughter and how everything's better when wet but because of this news nugget from Los Angeles Magazine.

I'm retired but perhaps for you, as Robert Plant wailed oh so many years ago, "there's still time to change the road you're one." Or not.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Somewhere Santayana Grimaces

Do you know what a bellend is? See? Learn something new every day. Here's someone who is a perfect representation of both definitions, ...