Monday, January 2, 2023

Endorsed by The Proclaimers?

About a decade ago I had one of my knees replaced and then a few years later, I had the other one replaced as well (my orthopedist considered it a BOGO but unfortunately for me, he was a dyslexic). Even before then I had a hitch in my giddy-up so to speak in terms of how I walked.

According to a physical therapist I've seen recently, my stride is too short and I don't actually pick my feet (high enough) up off the ground so I more or less shuffle when I'm not stumbling. He has some great exercises that I'm guessing in ten years' time could ameliorate some of the self-inflicted damage I've done. 

Looking in the mirror, I'm not sure a ten-year timeline is the best possible use of my planning ability, especially since I no longer buy green bananas. I did find what very possibly could be my next set of shoes, assuming I had the money to buy them.     

Now, if they only came with taps, I'd be the happiest boy in the old people's home.
bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...