Saturday, January 21, 2023

Playing It Cool

Our children are musically very talented and I have to assume they get that from their mother as I cannot carry a tune in a bucket. Our son, Patrick, sang in his middle school's chorus while our daughter, Michelle, started violin lessons if I recall correctly (not that I often do) at about the second-grade level and has gone on to basically being able to pick up any instrument and make music with it. 

My musicality consists mainly of being a rock and roll music collector, with a skosh of over 7,000 albums of every musical variety and idiom and yes, I have played ALL of them at least once, and many far more than that.  

Some like it hot, and I am in that number, and some like it cool, and I can relate to that.
And some like it cold.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...