Tuesday, January 24, 2023

You Won't Believe Your Eyes

When I was a kid, magicians fascinated me. I never heard them called illusionists which I guess is really what they are. That whole 'the hand is quicker than the eye'  always seemed like an art form unto itself, most especially while I still wore short pants and my first name had a Y on the end of it.  

Seventy years of life here on the ant farm and as much as I'd like to say or think I've seen it all, I know I haven't and now, there's yet another museum in the Capital of the World, New York City, that seems to suggest even if you believe you've seen it all, quite possibly some of what you saw, you didn't.

Okay. After all that, who are you gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?
-bill kenny

No comments:

Ruminating about Roosevelt

I have some random and not especially original observations before Monday night’s Second Public Hearing on the City Budget.  Theodore Roosev...