Saturday, August 4, 2012

All in All

Our two children were raised on Duplo and Lego. It was PPC, pre-personal computer, of course and the other competitive and complementary activities were books, board games and the tube. Their minds grew and imaginations flew as they manipulated the brightly colored bricks and blocks-somewhere we have boxes full of the bricks and the pirate ship and the space shuttle, but those two I can remember. Truly magical toys that are something new every time out of the box.

I don't think you or your children had to have ever played with any of that to be impressed by all of this. It's the weekend, after all. Just sit back, enjoy and near the end is a menu of all the others that exist so you can go from one to the other. It takes about forty minutes and you already know you don't need to ask me how I'd know that, right? Absolute rubbish, laddie.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella

At seven-plus decades here on the Big Blue Marble, I am perhaps inordinately proud of having very nearly all my own teeth and hardly any cav...