Saturday, October 5, 2013

Anything Made of Paper

I spend a lot of time involved in and engaging with 'Social Media' and I don't even know the half of it though I am knee-deep in Big Muddy, more or less with them.

The way we can extend our humanity through our command of tools and technology is awe-inspiring when you think about it and that we are so callous and careless in how we interact with one another suggests to me we don't think about it very often.

There's a back story to today but not the one I am not telling you. It begins in long ago in Frankfurt am Main and then forms into two streams, one in Austin, Texas and the other in Norwich, Connecticut but only involves two of us until right here and right now.

As of here, take and make of this what you wish and remember everything sooner or later is West of Memphis. Especially Anything Made of Paper.
-bill kenny

No comments:

A Quarter of a Century On...

Maybe it's a phenomenon of age and the aging process but I'm always surprised to discover something I think of as 'not that long...