Sunday, October 6, 2013

Jesus Loves You

Out yesterday enjoying a marvelous Saturday that, by the calendar, should be somewhat less spectacular than it was, I ended up with this image finding its way into my camera.


And I smiled. If I were a religious man, I might have given thanks though I'm neither a pilgrim nor a huge John Wayne fan, but I had two thoughts one chasing the other almost immediately. I'm betting you can guess the order of the thoughts.

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." - Albert Einstein
"All God does is watch us, and kills us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring." - Chuck Palahniuk. And you had wondered why there was no Our Lady of Perpetual Palahniuk?
-bill kenny

No comments:

A Childhood Memory

As a child at Saint Peter's (sic) School in New Brunswick, New Jersey, it was forcibly impressed upon us by the Sisters of Charity whose...