Sunday, October 16, 2022

I Guess Haystack Calhoun Declined

Celebrities make headlines and heroes make a difference. I say this to myself so often on a daily basis that my inside voice is dangerously close to being my outside voice in this issue. 

I live in a country that seems to like getting its medical advice in combating a plague from a podcaster but that should come as no surprise as we elected a "C" List celebrity host of a pseudo-reality show to the office of President and may send another TV star to the Senate from Pennsylvania while joining a college football coach already in the Senate might be another former collegian who, judging from his public utterances, hit the tackling sled once too often without a helmet (or a condom if the news reports are to be believed). 

But breathe easy, and inhale deeply so you can smell what The Rock is cooking.

Where's that Giant Meteor when we really need one?
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...