Friday, September 22, 2023

A State of Mind

We all know, or think we do, where the Happiest Place on Earth is (put your hand down, Governor DeSantis, and keep your white rain boots on, okay?), but how about which state of the union? 

I wasn't necessarily surprised that there have been surveys to establish which is the Happiest State but I will confess I was somewhat gobsmacked at the results.

I'm assuming the survey respondents' names weren't all Joseph Smith in the case of Utah edging out Hawaii, but how to explain Maryland's placement in third (or New Jersey at #5 and Connecticut at #6)? I'll leave you to search for #50.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...