Thursday, September 14, 2023

Chrome, Sweet Chrome

I grew up in the Sixties, when, to hear me tell it, EVERYTHING was better. Absolutely everything, movies, TV shows, computers, rock and roll music, race relations, and automobiles.

Of course, my fondness/mileage for the Sixties may vary and my affections may waver since much of what I hear these days of rock and roll ain't it at all, and TV shows seem to show up and disappear in half a heartbeat (and don't get me started on streaming). 

Despite the fluctuations in affection from then til now in so many areas, I do love me some pretty cars, And I'm not alone.   

To be honest, some of the ones they named, I've never even heard of to say nothing of having seen. But dreaming is free and how else do you think they put the auto in auto-erotic?
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...