Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Big Boys Don't Cry

I can vividly recall the summer of '75 as I was a slick-sleeved airman at Fort Benjamin Harrison in Indianapolis, Indiana, at a joint (military) service training school, Defense Information School (DINFOS), and the song that was always in the air was 10 CC's I'm Not in Love.

I remain haunted by the whispers of 'big boys don't cry/big boys don't cry,' which, I confess, may have something to do with the keenness of my interest in this article, What Makes Men Uncomfortable?

I tick ALL the boxes on the Uncomfortable Checklist. Every single one.

I'd ask how it is in your case, but that might be a violation of the Bro Code, and y'know how unreal us guys can be on stuff like that.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...