Thursday, February 22, 2024

Puts Spring in My Step

Alright, so we had some snow in this area for the last week. It's February in New England, I get that. But I think it's okay to think Spring since Major League Baseball returns today as the Boys of Summer start spring training games.  


I understand it's 'not real baseball.' It is to Doubleday's delight what Velveeta is to cheese, but until the games start to count, I'm willing to grin and bear it (and eat it up with a spoon). And if the joy of the return of baseball isn't quite enough for you, here's a brainteaser that will absolutely
terrify you.

I know, 'just a bit outside.'
-bill kenny

No comments:

Ruminating about Roosevelt

I have some random and not especially original observations before Monday night’s Second Public Hearing on the City Budget.  Theodore Roosev...