Tuesday, February 27, 2024

You Knew It Was One or the Other, Right?

I'm not sure the state of Florida has ever recovered from the Presidential election of 2000-what I called Chad and Jeremy in honor of the little piece of paper hanging from the ballot that were eventually interpreted much like tea leaves to signal the election of George H. Bush. 

I guess it was just easier to embrace the reputation of buffoonery and defiance of logic that in more recent years, under Governor Ron DeSantis, has become the hallmark of everyday life in the Sunshine State. Hope you have your white rubber galoshes on, because you'll need them for this latest installment of Hold My Beer.


Wait until this catches on-and ESPN has
wall-to-wall coverage. I call 'Merch rights."
-bill kenny

No comments:

Ruminating about Roosevelt

I have some random and not especially original observations before Monday night’s Second Public Hearing on the City Budget.  Theodore Roosev...