Friday, June 21, 2024

Call Me Ishmael

Too many years and too many turntables ago I developed a fondness for bands and performers some of whom despite vast and copious amounts of talent were to never be rewarded with either critical or commercial success. 

Still they slogged onward in obscurity and penury until inevitably entropy and disinterest overcame and consumed them. One of those bands was The Shirts

Their second album released in 1979

I've searched for one particular track online for far too many years and then I found it. It's not the answer to all answers but then again the question is a killer: 

When will you play the great cathedral?
I can't wait. 
-bill kenny

No comments:

Just Desserts

The cliche goes, 'You are what you eat."  As this CNN feature reveals, I am 9 of 20, sorry Jeri Ryan , and not much higher.   And ...