Thursday, June 20, 2024

Simmering into Summer

It's not just always clever wordplay and scintillating wit around here (well, technically it can be argued it's never either of those and I would be hard put to successfully argue the opposite). 

But today's an opportunity for public service, something I'm not noted for, with good reason. With the start of summer today, it's safe to say we'll all be looking for more family time in the great outdoors. 

Here's a picnic tip I stole from Yogi Bear. 


But on a surprisingly serious note, for me, some excellent advice for anyone who has a water bug in their family.

You can thank me later.    
-bill kenny

No comments:

Man, You Let Your Face Grow Long

I started shaving daily as part of puberty at some point in my teens.  I used to borrow my father's unused electric shaver, switching at...