Sunday, June 23, 2024

Do Penguins Have Knees?

That's not a rhetorical question. It's a book title; actually, the title is "How Does Aspirin Find the Headache?" and one of the chapters is about penguin knees. Not to be confused with the bee's knees. I got the book for Christmas years ago from our daughter. It solved a lot of mysteries or at least mysteries to me. 

As someone who takes prescription medication by the boxcar, I take for granted the orange containers my meds come in, and until yesterday hadn't spent a moment wondering why that color. I'm glad I hadn't as I found out why and now so, too, shall you

As for why the drugs that go into the orange plastic containers are so much more expensive here than almost anywhere else on earth, well, that's a whole 'nother book entirely. More like a fairy-tale, to be honest.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Man, You Let Your Face Grow Long

I started shaving daily as part of puberty at some point in my teens.  I used to borrow my father's unused electric shaver, switching at...