Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Book Now!

As the summer ends, and travel package prices drop in the hopes of attracting a happy wanderer or two, if you had to pick a dream destination, what would you choose? 

Rhetorical question, to be honest. 

Family vacation or just-a-two-of-us getaway? Fun in the sun or cultural enrichment. The choices are almost beyond number aren't they? That noise is the sound of your mind boggling as you contemplate the possibilities. 

Let me throw a spanner in your spokes. I know, North Korea? I cannot imagine it will be crowded and I doubt you'll need to worry about a mint on your pillow at the hotel as I suspect none of those three actually exist.
-bill kenny 


   

No comments:

Brevity Is the Soul of Something

I love words and have my entire life, I've watched with a cautious disdain rivaling Richard Cory's as we've devolved from words ...