Thursday, August 15, 2024

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Unless you've experienced it yourself, you will doubt the accuracy and veracity of the following statement. All food tastes better when consumed at a baseball game. I have no idea why. 

Perhaps it's the electrons emanating from the baseballs and mitts that alters the atmosphere in which the food is being consumed. If I wore a younger man's clothes I might attempt to author a dissertation in support of my assertion and be nominated for an international prize or two (the parking space in front of the house is still free if the Pulitzer Prize Patrol van is still circling the block. Just sayin'.). 

Having postulated that, I will concede it may not be true for football as the Arizona Cardinals are about to prove. I am however willing to wager they end up with every dentist within a two hundred mile radius of the stadium becoming a season ticket holder. 
-bill kenny

No comments:

Brevity Is the Soul of Something

I love words and have my entire life, I've watched with a cautious disdain rivaling Richard Cory's as we've devolved from words ...