Friday, August 16, 2024

What Were Once Vices

I very much enjoyed Billie Eilish's debut, "When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We Go?" as much for the music as for the thoughtfulness of the question (and maybe more so for the latter). 

There are customs and habits I have as a man in 2024 that I could have never imagined as a boy in 1964 and yet here we are with the knowledge that by the time I've shuffled off this mortal coil some of the 'I do it without thinking' of today will have long since become 'I can't believe I used to do that,' by tomorrow's early light. 

I'm not alone as it turns out in having an abnormal reality.
Pay close attention to #11; I almost didn't.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Brevity Is the Soul of Something

I love words and have my entire life, I've watched with a cautious disdain rivaling Richard Cory's as we've devolved from words ...