Tuesday, September 24, 2024

I Love Lists

I am a sucker for headlines promising the 'Ten Greatest Rock Albums of All Time" or "Eight Hundred and Twenty-Seven Uses for that Stale Heel of Bread." (in my estimation there are WAY too many of the former lists and, to the limits of my knowledge, mercifully NONE of the latter).   

So I  was hooked from the moment I saw the title, "The 10 Rudest (and Most Polite) Cities in the U.S." and was delighted that NYC didn't make the rudest list (or the nicest, but who are we kidding, right?)

My moment of Zen, as a Jersey Guy and a Yankee Fan, was the delight of seeing the City of Brotherly Love and Bahstown placed where I, and legions of others who've struggled to cope when being there, always thought they should be
-bill kenny 

 

No comments:

Just Desserts

The cliche goes, 'You are what you eat."  As this CNN feature reveals, I am 9 of 20, sorry Jeri Ryan , and not much higher.   And ...