Thursday, January 6, 2022

I Thought Elephants Never Forget

I scoured the Hallmark Store looking for a card appropriate for the occasion and gave thought to a visit to the Mike Lindell website to see if My Pillow was having a sale in connection with today being the first anniversary of the attempt by the YeeHawdists of Vanilla ISIS to overturn the November 2020 election that made the MAGA Muttonheads' Savior, Pantload45, a one-term President, and an all-time loser. 

Somehow, it doesn't seem (yet) to be the stain on the calendar the way it is on our history, but I have my hopes. For all of those who whinged '...but her emails!' raved on about the 'largest inauguration crowd in history,' and vowed to never forget 'the Bowling Green Massacre,' it seems to me you're gambling I've forgotten the Blue-Plate Insurrection Special served up piping hot not just on the steps of The Capitol but also in its hallways as belligerent, nearly-toothless gorms (so white they were visible from space) with no appreciation of history tried to make some of their own. and like everything connected with the asshat who was our collective misfortune to have as the forty-fifth President of the United States, it failed.

But, here's a little something to refresh your (selective) memory. And if you're counting on my forgiving and forgetting any time soon, yeah. NOPE.
-bill kenny 

  

No comments:

It's a Long Walk

Today is the birthday of our baby girl, Michelle. She was the smallest and most perfect person I had ever seen on the day of her birth. When...