Monday, January 24, 2022

What Is a Methylated Sandwich?

My wife does crossword puzzles, in ink. She finds it curious that I wonder and worry how she will manage to make corrections when (I assume) she makes mistakes. As it happens (and not a singular occurrence) that is an unshared assumption, at least in my house. 

She also does puzzles on her cellphone as well as on her desktop and, space and time permitting she does actual honest-to-god drag the box out and assemble the thousands of pieces puzzles and finishes them with zero pieces left over. 

It's not a super-power, obviously, but it's pretty amazing and provides me some background to better appreciate the degree of difficulty involved in this

Proving, if nothing else, that it's a fine line between time-lapse and collapse.
-bill kenny

No comments:

It's a Long Walk

Today is the birthday of our baby girl, Michelle. She was the smallest and most perfect person I had ever seen on the day of her birth. When...