Sunday, July 17, 2022

Go Ask Alice

As I've aged, more like milk than wine, I've discovered the only part of me that is getting thinner is the hair remaining on the top of my head. I tell myself I'm as active now as I was when I was thirty but I'm a great liar and I also concede that the older I get the better I was.

Some have suggested I should concentrate on attempting to become taller; a bridge quite frankly just as far out of reach as suggesting I should become smarter (but that's a story for another time). I grew up hearing the slogan, "Better Living through Chemistry," and while I'll confess to believing at one time that was an endorsement of Owsley, recent headlines have caused me to not only reassess my first conclusion but also encourage me to dream of leaner, meaner days ahead.  

After all, it's a short hop from a skinny mouse to a svelte rabbit.
-bill kenny


No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...