Saturday, July 9, 2022

My Two Cents

We pass the signs at the gasoline station pumps every day and the only direction the prices are heading is up. I sometimes wonder in countries other than ours where the cost is considerably higher how they can blame Joe Biden. Yeah, I know "Let's Go, Darwin!"


Because I am small-minded, I devote my energy to small thoughts since they fit more comfortably in my brain. So, while some of us are wrestling with the impact of unused oil leases on market volatility, I wonder about gasoline prices ending in 9/10ths of a cent. As it happens, I'm not alone.   

Somehow, I don't feel better about all that new knowledge. How about you?
-bill kenny

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...