Monday, July 11, 2022

I Notice We Didn't Interview the Husband

Just how close to nature do you like your Great Nature Adventure to be? I'm not asking for a friend; I'm asking to satisfy my own curiosity. 

I know people who do the hiking, camping, and living off of the land stuff (remember Euell Gibbons? He's dead, so you do the math on that one)) on a regular basis. In my case, 'roughing it' is staying at a hotel that only has basic cable.

Then you have Brighton Peachy (I am NOT making that name up) and her family of power walkers, wilderness wanderers, and very nearly bear appetizers.  

There was a moment when someone could've asked about Charmin' but it passed too quickly.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...