Sunday, July 10, 2022

Picked the Right Time of the Year at Least

We are the funniest species on the planet, hands-down. 

A walk through any daily newspaper's police reports will prove to be as amusing as enlightening (and maybe even more so). Here's one from a couple of weeks back that I originally attributed to 'crazy from the heat' but suspect it was more likely just crazy. Period.   

I love that "he was eventually released on a written promise to appear" (no pinky-swears in Plainfield, not that I would have any first-hand information on that) though I suspect the published details of Ryan's encounter with the police made for some strained and awkward moments of conversation within his social circles. 

But on the positive side, I'll bet seat cover sales for Ford trucks have sky-rocketed.
-bill kenny  

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...