Saturday, July 16, 2022

To Fish or Not to Fish

I'm pretty sure I know how my brother, Kelly, and his bride, Linda, would answer that but with my apologies to The Bard of Stratford on Avon, that's not actually the question. 

And don't get me started on "whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles and by this opposing end them." (Because the answer is 'what are you? Stupid?')

Rather, let us address a legal nuance that any school child who has ever brown-bagged a lunch has long since understood about the relationship between bees and fish.

California's Third District Court has ruled that bees can legally be considered fish under specific circumstances (NONE of which include mayonnaise, elbow noodles, and two pieces of white bread). An attorney for REO Speedwagon has already cautioned me on the perils of citing one of the band's album titles

Luckily (for me) Monty Python doesn't have my number (but still counts down anyway).
-bill kenny

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...