Thursday, April 27, 2023

Across the Universe

Too many years of working late nights by myself at radio stations and sparsely populated offices have given me a life-long habit of talking out loud to myself. Not just sub-vocalization; full-throated out loud. Sometimes I do the voices or approximations of the voices of the people with whom I am having discussions. 

And often I bring up points in those discussions that one or the other of us in real-time failed to offer previously. 

Sort of the same thing with this space which I started filling back in October of 2007, which is a long time to do anything but an especially long time for something like this.


Though I'd acknowledge if you've been a visitor here for any and/or all of that time, it probably feels even longer from your perspective. Just wanted to say thanks.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...