Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Truck Fump

I'm not naive enough to believe an indictment in New York City today will mark the end of the public career of the talentless, narcissistic charlatan and grifter who served one term as President of the United States and whose loss seeking reelection in November 2020 marked the end of an error. 

As I said, today is not the end of the Mango Mussolini, but the beginning of the end.
Farewell, Donny Dorito, there's not a deep enough corner of Hades to which you can be consigned that would satisfy me, but I can dream

“I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” -Donald Trump at Arlington Cemetery Memorial Day, 2017
*
My personal wish is the kleptocrats and greedheads, family members included, with whom you've surrounded yourself all end up in the same place, and quickly.
-bill kenny

 

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...