Friday, May 12, 2023

I've Always Loved the Trefoils

I've always been impressed at the timing that has Girl Scoot Cookie sales (hum a few verses of "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" right here while pouring yourself a tall, cold glass of whole milk. Screw that 2% stuff), happening so soon after the conclusion of Lent. 

Yep, I love me some Trefoils and Do Si Dos, admittedly by the carload. Just as the Good Lord intended them to be eaten. I can rationalize any and all purchases by pointing out how important the proceeds of the sales are to funding Girl Scout activities, especially as it's 100% true. 

And then I come across a story like this, and it makes me wanna buy even more of them.   
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...