Friday, May 26, 2023

Pedro for President

I have a confession, of sorts, to make: I have never watched Napoleon Dynamite in its entirety. I've dropped in on the movie, 'Already in Progress',' a few hundred thousand times and have found what I viewed to be funny not necessarily at the Algonquin Round Table level of counterpoint and repartee but at least beyond the puerile label, so many folks have for it. 

No matter. 

One man's Jon Heder is another one's Sir Alec Guiness (though without the dance moves I suspect). And having endured the Reign of Error that The Malevolent and Maniacal Mango Mussolini ushered into the White House not that long ago, who am I to cast aspersions on the ambitions of Efren Ramirez?

I mean, between us when did you last think of Tater Tots and NOT think of him?
Well, until now, I mean. Bon Guten Appetit
-bill kenny

No comments:

Ruminating about Roosevelt

I have some random and not especially original observations before Monday night’s Second Public Hearing on the City Budget.  Theodore Roosev...