Sunday, May 3, 2026

Thoroughly Thoreau

Health issues have hobbled me for a little over a year, forcing me to be nearly homebound, to the polite dismay of my wife, who married me for better or worse nearly forty-nine years ago, but not necessarily three meals a day, every day.

Until about a month ago, I could walk without resting for a little less than one hundred yards and navigated from one perch to another whenever I had a reason or need to walk any distance. I purchased a Rollater and regained my appetite for walking.  

Late last week, with a cerulean blue sky and abundant sunshine, as my local TV meteorologists are fond of saying, I visited one of my favorite places in The Rose of New England, Mohegan Park. It's been a while since I've been there (close to two years or so), but it didn't disappoint. Let me show you.


All we are saying is Give Bees a Chance



1963 Spaulding Pond Dam Flood Memorial


My favorite place


Have a great Sunday!
-bill kenny






No comments:

And the Stars Look Very Different Today

Our lives and times seem much harder than they once were (and getting harder all the time), and I'd suggest they are. But being the Crow...