Thursday, October 8, 2026

Child is Father to.....

I often wonder whether we're not the best humans we can be when we first arrive on the planet, rather than who we are in the here and now (in my case, nearly 74+ years of hanging around the water cooler). Maybe we're best in every way when we're born. I study every photo of my grandson looking for clues and will report my findings at a later date.

I got to thinking about this reverse smart-stuff again when I rediscovered an amazing article I first encountered in the Huffington Post a decade and a half ago (I throw close to nothing away, electrons included).

Amazing article and Huffington Post is not a turn of phrase I use lightly or often, so this is quite impressive stuff. I was and have always been mostly neutral on the HufPo, except for this, "18 Things Children Can Teach Us About Happiness."

How are you coming on getting the backing off that Band-Aid anyway? Look at that Owie, will ya? Maybe I'm gonna have an amputation or something. Don't you have anything besides those Powder Puff Girls? All power to the Band-Aids!
-bill kenny

No comments:

Child is Father to.....

I often wonder whether we're not the best humans we can be when we first arrive on the planet, rather than who we are in the here and no...