Tuesday, December 16, 2025

The Tune We Hum

Snow arrived here Saturday night and stuck around for most of Sunday. We ended with a couple of inches, not that I would know, as I didn't shovel any of it. My failing kidneys mean I get to watch the snow fall, but I would be exhausted if I tried to shovel it. 

Our son hired someone to clear our walkways so his doddering old man doesn't end up face-first in a snowbank (causing the plow drivers clearing the streets to plow around me; they hate that). 

Today's a day of hanging around waiting for the phone to ring and someone to tell me what time I need to show up for a laparoscopic procedure at some point tomorrow to facilitate peritoneal dialysis, which has moved from a hypothetical discussion to an in-my-face reality.   

Yep, this year is winding down in a hurry, and I'm dancing as fast as I can.
When's the music start?
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Lest We Forget

Sometimes important stuff gets lost in the revelry. This is Labor Day 2026, and we need to consider where we are and where we would be if th...