Friday, May 9, 2025

NO MORE CALLS!

Admittedly, we had a hairy moment but the Swiss Guard managed to handle the situation and now that the smoke has cleared we have a Pope

I guess, technically those of us who are or were Roman Catholic have a new Pope. What the rest of the world (technical term: heathens) makes of all of this is of no consequence to me. 

Though I must say, I, for one, am grateful we avoided what many feared would be a worst-case scenario. Although the argument might be made that THIS would be THE worst-case scenario:


I think in light of recent events, the Vatican might want to consider barring any visits from J.D. Vance, at least until His Holiness no longer has that New Pope Smell.  
-bill kenny

No comments:

Some Women Wait for Jesus

We're at that point in the summer when we keep an eye on hurricane forecasts, as they will be coming thick and fast. Mostly here in the ...