Tuesday, September 15, 2026

And the Stars Look Very Different Today

Our lives and times seem much harder than they once were (and getting harder all the time), and I'd suggest they are. But being the Crown of Creation is a full-time job, and like it or not, we are up to the task, despite occasional setbacks and slip-ups...

In case you think we're losing our touch, cast a look and give a listen to this revisited video that NASA has created. I found it years ago, fell in love with it, and then forgot all about it until just a moment ago.

Lilies of the Field? Nice. Selected primates' use of primitive tools. Okay.
We may be lonely, but we are not alone, except with our thoughts......  
-bill kenny

No comments:

More True Now Than Ever

"Show me an upright, respected man. I'll have him licking my boots when I put money in his hand." "There's no one ali...